- an innovation coach. Senior Program Director for APAC with The LUMA Institute (account manager + lead instructor).
- an entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Ezra Digital (digital agency), previous co-founder of Upside Sounds (concert promotion company).
- a volunteer. Board of directors for the Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project, advisory board for The Cultural Trust Jazz Festival, marketing committee for the Carnegie Museum of Art, and Host Committee for the Thrival Music and Innovation Festival.
- a media/culture addict. Current curator of The Kash Collection. Former newsletter-er: See / Read / Listen to This.
- an amateur talking head. Speaking appearances at University of Pittsburgh and Temasek Polytechnic. Former instructor for the CUE Pittsburgh digital literacy project, speaker at the Society for Marketing Professional Services, podcast guest, quoted in The Guardian and the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. If you have a speaking engagement, podcast, or article opportunity, I’d love to chat.
In a nutshell: I'm an innovation coach/entrepreneur/Pittsburgher/digital marketer/designer/gambler/meditator/crypto trader/philosophy lover/husband (and probably a few other things)
Now that you know some things about me, it’s only fair that I get to learn some things about you. Shoot me an email to connect!