- a DAO founding member. Sherpa of the SuperteamDAO.
- an innovation coach. Regional Director for Asia with The LUMA Institute (business development + lead instructor).
- a workshop facilitator. Lucky to work with partners like Standard Chartered Bank, JP Morgan, AIA, Petronas, KPMG, JLL, Microsoft, Singtel, and many others.
- an entrepreneur. Founder and former CEO of Ezra Digital (digital agency), previously co-founder of Upside Sounds (concert promotion company).
- an art addict. Curator of The Kash Collection, focusing on contemporary installation art and sculpture. Curator of Crypto Art Central, focusing on NFTs and crypto art.
- a newsletter-er. Currently sharing insights through More Every Week. Previous sharing culture recommendations through See / Read / Listen to This.
- a self improvement nerd. Creator of the Happiness Workout Plan to help others train their happiness muscles. Avid journalist, meditator, and time tracker.
- an amateur talking head. Speaking appearances at JP Morgan, University of Pittsburgh, and Temasek Polytechnic. Former instructor for the CUE Pittsburgh digital literacy project, speaker at the Society for Marketing Professional Services, podcast guest, quoted in The Guardian and the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. If you have a speaking engagement, podcast, or article opportunity, I’d love to chat.
- a volunteer. Board of directors for the Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project, advisory board for The Cultural Trust Jazz Festival, marketing committee for the Carnegie Museum of Art, and Host Committee for the Thrival Music and Innovation Festival.
Now that you know some things about me, it’s only fair that I get to learn some things about you. Shoot me an email to connect!